Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack

Wahh. I haven't posted in days because of my band trip to Atlanta. I was going to give a fair warning post about the fact that i would be going to Atlanta sans internet access and hence, wouldn't be blogging...but i didn't.
      But Abbey, don't you have a droid that has internet access that costs $30 a month?
      -Why yes, i do. But since that would be all too conveniant, the internent access for which i am paying is blocked since my parents blocked it two years ago, and have never unlocked it.
The band trip to Atlanta was quite enjoyable other than the 14 hour bus trip home during which i completed 10 hours worth of AP Art History. Other than that though, it was a wonderful vacation away from hectic Westlake, OH.
Little did i know that Westlake without my presence seemingly goes awry and into a state of utter chaos and hilarity.
     Ex: -Substitues becoming intoxicated and thereby arrested on campus.
           - Sophomores committing Grand Theft Auto in the school parking lot.
           - Whiny girls getting their asses handed to them in fights during class changes.
Westlake Ohio makes me lawl- a lot.
I got to spend my trip rooming with 3 of my close friends where we had many hilarious and extremely embarassing 'adventures' as we took over Atlanta. We visited the Coca-Cola museum, which was amazing. At the end they have huge soda machines, from all around the world so you can try coke products from India, Africa, Britain, Italy, etc. I'm a huge coke fan, but certain coke products from that exhibit should be deemed illegal, ie. "Beverly" from Italy. Other fun activities at the museum included photo ops with the scariest polar bear i've ever layed eyes on, a 4D movie, and looking at antique coke bottles/products, which by the way i found quite interesting.
I won't make you read a post all about my trip, i just thought the coke museum was a definite highlight.
I'm heading into tech week for the school musical, so finding time for my ever-growing pile of Art History, blogging, and rehearsing will be difficult. But if i can survive this week, the rest of the year should be a breeezee.

1 comment: