Monday, April 4, 2011

Why Drama is Shit Covered in Glitter (part 1)

I just realized i have yet to post today so whilst i'm taking a short homework break i decided i'll get 'er done.
This is obviously not going to be a topic i can cover in one 11:30 mid-homework post, so i'll just start it off.
Like anybody on the planet will tell you "I hate drama!" Well approx. 80% of those people are liars. People love it when they or someone else is involved in something everybody knows about, or is a "big deal." Half the time it's created from nothing. I can honestly say that i hate drama. I'm not saying that i've never had it, but if i do it is verrry rare and it kills me to no end, believe me.
Earlier this year a friend and i got in a huge fight over something so stupid. I had literally never had had a friend fight before and i literally cried myself to sleep at leat 10 times because of it. I didn't want to "get in on anything big" or anything like that. I hated those months without her in my life. So yes, i hate drama.
Recently there's been a drama (i don't know wether to call it a rumor or scandal?? oh well, insert noun here) in a choir i'm in. It is literally the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Nothing good has come of it, just a blown up message box on facebook and a lot of "he said/she said" i'm soooo glad i'm not part of this. Now a ton of girls are up in the drama because right now it's "shiny" and what's currently a "big deal."

They see a shiny ball of glitter that everyone else has so they take it only to realize, it's just a bunch of shit.


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment